Alkali Resistant, Dry or Wet Mix, Medium Denier, Superior Finish
NYCON-AR-DM fiberglass fibers are long-life, high performance reinforcement fibers designed to resist abrasion that occurs during dry mixing and dry blending operations.
NYCON-AR-DM glass fiber is made for dry or wet blended products. To assure long-term performance, NYCON-AR-DM is made with the highest zirconia content available.
NYCON-AR-DM meets the requirements of ASTM C-1116 and AC-32 at 1lb (0.45 kg) per cy.
NYCON-AR-DM is a high integrity strand, designed for low fiber content applications and dry blended products such as stucco and surface bonding. It contains half the filaments per strand than our NYCON-AR-HD or NYCON-AR-HP. This feature can maximize strengths in low fiber content composites, stucco or bonding products.NYCON-AR-DM is less visible at the surface, which is of benefit in all applications. The extra-sized strand bundle of NYCON-AR-DM makes it the best performing fiber when mechanically mixed with dry ingredients and then packaged. The NYCON-AR-DM bundles are released when water is added.
ADVANTAGES / BENEFITS
• Excellent mechanical bond with the concrete.
• Reduces the formation of plastic shrinkage cracking in concrete.
• Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement.
• Improves impact resistance of concrete.
• Enhances durability and toughness of concrete.
• Excellent, “no fuzz” finishability.
• Applicable in dry or wet mix applications.
Don’t see what you need?
Give us a call at (800) 456-9266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help!