Alkali Resistant, Wet Mix, Medium Denier, Superior Finish
NYCON-AR-HD fiberglass fibers are high dispersion, long-life, high performance reinforcement fibers designed for rapid dispersion in wet mix products.
NYCON-AR-HD glass fiber is made for high dispersion in wet applications and products. To assure long-term performance, NYCON-AR-HD is made with 16% zirconia content.
NYCON-AR-HD meets the requirements of ASTM C-1116 and AC-32 at 1lb (0.45 kg) per cy.
NYCON-AR-HD is a high integrity strand, designed for wet, low fiber content applications and products such as floor slabs and mortar. NYCON-AR-HD can maximize strengths in low fiber content concrete products. NYCON-AR-HD is virtually invisible at the surface, which is of benefit in all applications.
ADVANTAGES / BENEFITS
• Excellent mechanical bond with the concrete.
• Reduces the formation of plastic shrinkage cracking in concrete.
• Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement.
• Improves impact resistance of concrete.
• Enhances durability and toughness of concrete.
• Excellent, “no fuzz” finishability.
• Applicable in dry or wet mix applications.
Don’t see what you need?
Give us a call at (800) 456-9266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help!