FIBERGLASS SPOOL ROVING
Continuous roving is made by gathering glass filaments into a strand, then winding dozens of strands to form a cylindrical packaging. Continous roving is best suited to the spray process and is used in a wide range of products, such as concrete.
NYCON-AR-S meets the requirements of ASTM C-1116 and AC-32 at 1lb (0.45 kg) per cy.
NYCON-AR-S glass fiber is spool roving made for cutting systems and for dry or wet blended products. To assure long-term performance, NYCON-AR-S is made with the highest zirconia content available.
Nycon-AR-S glass fibers are high-performance reinforcement fibers specifically designed for any cementious application. More efficient than polymer fibers because of their high- tensile and modulus of elasticity, Nycon-AR-S fibers provide superior crack control.
Nycon alkali resistant fibers produce a tough concrete with superior long-term serviceability. This, combined with its workability and a wide
choice of finishes, provides a freedom of shape, form and texture unmatched by any other reinforcing material.
• Excellent mechanical bond with the concrete.
• Reduces the formation of plastic shrinkage cracking in concrete.
• Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement.
• Improves impact resistance of concrete.
• Enhances durability and toughness of concrete.
• Excellent, “no fuzz” finishability.
• Applicable in dry or wet mix applications.
Don’t see what you need?
Give us a call at (800) 456-9266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help!