PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol), Small Denier, Superior Bond
NYCON-PVA RECS15 fiber products are 8 denier, monofilament PVA fibers for use in fiber reinforced concrete, stucco and precast. NYCON-PVA RECS15 is specifically designed for use in concrete products for the purpose of controlling plastic shrinkage, thermal cracking and improving abrasion resistance. When NYCON-PVA RECS15 is used at high doses it can dramatically improve flexural characteristics of concrete products.
NYCON-PVA RECS15 meets the requirements of ASTM C-1116, Section 4.1.3 and AC-32 at 1.0 lb (0.45 kg) per CY.
NYCON-PVA utilizes the mixing activity to disperse the fibers into the mix. NYCON-PVA acts with a molecular bond in the concrete with a multi-dimensional fiber network. NYCON-PVA does not affect curing process chemically.
NYCON-PVA can be used in all types of concrete. Synthetic fibers help the concrete at early ages, which is especially beneficial where stripping time and handling is important.
• Molecular bond with the concrete
• Reduces the formation of plastic shrinkage cracking in concrete
• Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement
• Improves impact, shatter and abrasion resistance of concrete
• Enhances durability and toughness of concrete
• Excellent, “no fuzz” finishability.
Don’t see what you need?
Give us a call at (800) 456-9266 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll help!