High Performance Steel Fiber and MULTIMESH® Nylon Fiber
NYCON-SF-B fibers are Type V steel fibers pre-blended with NYCON MULTIMESH synthetic fibers. NYCON-SF-B fibers provide a superior, high performance concrete.
NYCON-SF TYPE V steel fibers meet the requirements of ASTM A820.
NYCON MULTIMESH fibers meet the requirements of ASTM C1116.
• Shrinkage Control – Dosage 20-30 lbs per CY, 10-15 kg/m3
• Light Traffic and/or Static Loading – Dosage 30-40 lbs per CY, 15-20 kg/m3
• Medium Dynamic and/or Static Loading – Dosage 40-60 lbs per CY, 20-30 kg/m3
• Heavy Dynamic and/or Static Loading – Dosage 60-100 lbs per CY, 30-50 kg/m3
• Special Applications – Dosage 100-160 lbs per CY, 50-80 kg/m3
• Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement.
• Improves impact resistance of concrete.
• Enhances durability and toughness of concrete.
• Excellent finishability.
• Provides steel macro fiber and synthetic fiber in one.
Don’t see what you need?
Give us a call at (800) 456-9266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help!