SF Type I (D=.9mm, L=38mm) or (D=.5mm, L=25mm) – Hooked End
NYCON-SF TYPE I “HOOKED END” steel fiber products are cold-drawn monofilament steel fibers for use in reinforced concrete and shotcrete. NYCON-SF TYPE I “HOOKED END” steel fibers are specifically designed for use in concrete products for the purpose of primary reinforcement and are available in loose or collated versions.
NYCON-SF TYPE I “HOOKED END” fibers meet the requirements of ASTM A820.
• Shrinkage Control – Dosage 20-30 lbs per CY, 10-15 kg/m3
• Light Traffic and/or Static Loading – Dosage 30-40 lbs per CY, 15-20 kg/m3
• Medium Dynamic and/or Static Loading – Dosage 40-60 lbs per CY, 20-30 kg/m3
• Heavy Dynamic and/or Static Loading – Dosage 60-100 lbs per CY, 30-50 kg/m3
• Special Applications – Dosage 100-160 lbs per CY, 50-80 kg/m3
• Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement.
• Improves impact resistance of concrete.
• Enhances durability and toughness of concrete.
• Excellent finishability.
Don’t see what you need?
Give us a call at (800) 456-9266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help!