Virgin Polypropylene, Fibrillated Fiber Net
ProConF reduces plastic shrinkage and plastic settlement cracking, and increases impact resistance and residual strength.
ProCon-F fiber products are designed to distribute quickly through the concrete matrix. Our fibrillated product will optimize the mechanical bond between the mortar and the fiber. ProCon-F is used in concrete products for the purpose of controlling plastic shrinkage and thermal cracking.
ProCon-F meets the requirements of ASTM C-1116, Section 4.1.3 and AC-32 at 1.5 lb (0.68 kg) per CY.
ProCon-F utilizes the mixing activity to disperse the fibers into the mix. ProCon-F provides a multi-dimensional fiber network and does not affect curing process chemically.
ProCon-F can be used in all types of concrete. Fibrillated synthetic fibers help the concrete and can be used to replace light guage WWF, depending on the application.
• Mechanical bond with the concrete
• Reduces the formation of plastic shrinkage cracking in concrete.
• Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement.
• Improves impact, shatter and abrasion resistance of concrete.
• Enhances durability and toughness of concrete.
Don’t see what you need?
Give us a call at (800) 456-9266 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll help!